Most of the rural communities in this region suffer communicable diseases due-to lack of proper sanitation facilities adequate knowledge and practices, AOSED address this issue to achieve access to ‘proper sanitation and hygiene for all’, with considering community needs and emergency situations and special attention to women, girls, children and disable.
- Develop easy communicable education materials, awareness campaign and capacity development
- Promote Improve sanitation facilities in the community and rural educational institutes
- Positive change of behavior especial focus on menstrual hygiene of rural adolescent girls
- Local resources mobilization and develop participatory management and maintenance system
- Emergency response to sanitation and health hygiene facilities, special attention to women, girls, and children.